What We've Achieved
Dialogue Through Dance Program
- The program reached 13 students through workshop participation.
- Over 200 people have enjoyed watching our Central Asian Dance performances.
- We have partnered with the Women for Afghan Women, AU Dance Team, and Afghan musicians on various cultural dance initiatives.
Human Rights Education Program
- Over 20 middle school students from Brooklyn participated in our workshops and went on field trips to Long Island in the 2009-2010 school year.
- Over 20 middle school students participated in the workshops in Long Island, NY in 2010-2011 school year.
- More than half of the Human Rights Education program participants graduated with a DBB Human Rights Education Program certificate in Spring 2011.
- Over 120 high school students have attended DBB workshops through the Human Rights Awareness Conferences in 2012 and 2014.